Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01023 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,913 (Taka 187,027) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)