Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01035 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,738 (Taka 167,987) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)