Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01030 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,816 (Taka 176,349) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (31 minutes ago)