Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 70% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,541 ($5,992) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (40 minutes ago)