Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 70% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,104 ($5,486) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)