Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 51% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,166 ($3,591) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 1.00₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)