Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,626 in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)