Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,518 in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)