Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,207 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01104 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,096 (Taka 189,911) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ostend costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,499 (about 1 hour ago)