Cost of living comparison between Dhaka, Bangladesh and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,335 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01173 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,279 (Taka 194,257) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (43 minutes ago)