Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,408 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01175 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,497 (Taka 212,493) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (32 minutes ago)