Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 826 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,837 ($3,310) in Detroit, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)