Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 803 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,516 ($3,086) in Detroit, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)