Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 810 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,436 ($4,768) in Detroit, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)