Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 770 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,430 ($2,865) in Detroit, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)