Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 678 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,552 ($2,857) in Detroit, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (34 minutes ago)