Cost of living comparison between Detroit, Michigan, United States and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 815 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.938 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,112 ($4,386) in Detroit, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)