Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 774 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,546 ($3,004) in Detroit, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cancún costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨17,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (about 1 hour ago)