Cost of living comparison between Des Moines, Iowa, United States and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 519 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,653 ($5,064) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)