Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 506 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,554 ($4,912) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)