Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00709 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,647 (₨232,388) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)