Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00891 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,533 (₨396,618) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)