Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00885 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,512 (₨396,787) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)