Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,407 (Rp 33,869,495) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (30 minutes ago)