Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 378 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,461 (Rp 24,607,814) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)