Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,258 (Rp 32,400,874) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (33 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)