Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26271 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,196 (8,360TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (30 minutes ago)