Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25021 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,371 (5,479TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (31 minutes ago)