Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 14% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,633 in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)