Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 44% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,823 (₨133,363) in Dehra Dun.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)