Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 432 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00326 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,462 (448,993 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)