Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 402 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00320 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,445 (451,015 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)