Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01654 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 45% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,148 (Php69,429) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 2 hours ago)