Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 470 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01603 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 43% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,191 (Php74,322) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (33 minutes ago)