Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01872 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,984 (Php105,983) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (40 minutes ago)