Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01650 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 44% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,226 (Php74,306) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 65 som (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Erzurum costs 1,200TL (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,430 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 9,999,999,999,999,999,455,752,309,870,428,160 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)