Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,425 in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (39 minutes ago)