Cost of living comparison between Daugavpils, Latvia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,524 in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (about 1 hour ago)