Cost of living comparison between Daugavpils, Latvia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,424 in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (43 minutes ago)