Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12998 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 21% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,653 (元20,410) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)