Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01869 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,260 (Php120,913) in Dasmarinas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 3 hours ago)