Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,245 in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £40 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (27 minutes ago)