Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 637 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,194 (7,481,654 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)