Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 564 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00040 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,268 (8,146,765 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)