Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 766 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 4% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,006 (5,327,177 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)