Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 609 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21749 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 7% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,352 (﷼ 10,814) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)