Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 459 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25304 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 20% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,912 (﷼ 15,462) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)