Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 501 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24691 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,530 (﷼ 14,296) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)