Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00180 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 48% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,635 (908,096 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)