Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00173 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 50% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,574 (911,358 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 16 oz beer in neighbourhood pub in Tampa, Florida costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)