Cost of living in Dallas, Texas, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,635 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dallas, Texas (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,229 ($5,628) in Dallas, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (40 minutes ago)