Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12720 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,782 (元14,006) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)