Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 368 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 36% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,093 (2,701,474 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,067 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)