Cost of living comparison between Dakar, Senegal and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 366 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 36% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,421 (2,897,443 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $757 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)