Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,746 (₩3,611,107) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)