Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,841 (₩4,619,053) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)