Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,350 (₩2,990,570) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (35 minutes ago)