Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,177 (₩2,838,573) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (28 minutes ago)