Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,134 (₩2,747,615) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)