Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,338 (35,873,550 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)