Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,880 (50,148,694 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (about 1 hour ago)