Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23622 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,641 (6,945 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)