Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23981 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,441 (6,009 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)