Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01404 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 36% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,068 (₨147,301) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (26 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (44 minutes ago)