Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01375 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 38% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,870 (₨136,050) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)