Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26242 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 38% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,371 (S/. 5,226) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (41 minutes ago)