Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27960 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,171 (S/. 7,765) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)