Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27288 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,125 (S/. 7,789) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)