Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26104 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 38% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,180 (S/. 4,522) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (23 minutes ago)