Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27473 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,455 (S/. 5,297) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)