Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,589 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28887 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,863 (R$ 9,911) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥7,560 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr12,000 (about 3 hours ago)