Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,711 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29530 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,820 (R$ 9,548) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)