Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08516 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 38% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,172 (Bs 13,760) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)