Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04726 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,165 (Mex$ 24,647) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 99 (about 2 hours ago)