Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04831 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,768 (Mex$ 36,600) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (34 minutes ago)