Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 298 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29614 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,358 (R$ 11,340) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)