Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30383 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,291 (R$ 10,833) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)