Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 384 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23620 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,989 (R$ 8,421) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)