Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04245 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,269 (Mex$ 29,894) in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)