Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04832 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,520 (Mex$ 31,466) in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)