Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 557 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,409 ($2,559) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (33 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)