Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 49% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €971 (COL$3,345,463) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)