Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,986 (COL$6,085,949) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (36 minutes ago)