Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,238 (COL$4,248,043) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (33 minutes ago)