Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,699 ($3,184) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 2 hours ago)