Cost of living in Craiova, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22249 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,467 (11,089 lei) in Craiova.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)