Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04123 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,710 (L 65,727) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)