Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03817 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,786 (L 46,800) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)