Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03566 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,458 (L 40,878) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨55,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)