Cost of living comparison between Coxen Hole, Honduras and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04071 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,793 (L 68,604) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 2 hours ago)