Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03622 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 18% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,795 (L 49,544) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)