Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,931 (1,265,654 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (5 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)