Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin vs Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,816 (1,201,738 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alicante.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (25 minutes ago)