Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,869 (1,225,668 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (44 minutes ago)