Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,704 (1,117,641 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)