Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,940 (1,939,651 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (29 minutes ago)