Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,063 (1,354,236 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)