Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01688 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,798 (Php106,489) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 65,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £1,000 (22 minutes ago)