Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01798 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,684 (Php149,239) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (26 minutes ago)