Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01618 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,591 (Php98,371) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元3,400 (less than a minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)