Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 362 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,114 in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tucson, Arizona costs $52,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$140 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (31 minutes ago)