Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,210 in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)