Cost of living in Corralillo, Cuba compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corralillo (Cuba) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,010 (2,369 CUC) in Corralillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)