Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08500 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 72% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,792 (Bs 44,605) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (43 minutes ago)