Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 735 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 52% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,886 in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (about 2 hours ago)