Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,421 in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (35 minutes ago)